Dear guests, partners and friends,
The whole world is living in an unprecedented situation. Uncertainty, combined with the imposed restrictions, makes the daily life of many of us difficult. What is needed at this moment is patience and faithful adherence to the recommendations and guidelines of health professionals.
Our thoughts are with our fellow human beings who are suffering in those countries that are being impacted the most, with those who work in the front line and offer help to our fellow human beings, but of course also with the thousands of our guests and friends who have stayed with us in the past: We sincerely wish to you, your families and all your loved ones to stay healthy.
Until now, no case of Covid-19 has been reported in Paros. As this situation continues to evolve, we closely monitor developments and adhere to the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Greek National Public Health Organization in order to ensure that our guests will enjoy a wonderful, risk free stay with us.
Given the current situation, we have increased the flexibility in our reservations systems for your new future travel plans. For any changes, modifications to your existing reservation or if you wish further information, please contact our reservations department: firstname.lastname@example.org
From our part, we would like to assure you that our team work systematically and intensively so that with the opening of our hotel we will be ready to welcome you. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are ready to implement to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and our staff.
- Continuous monitoring and strict implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Contract of cooperation with a doctor who is able to act on the instructions of EODY ( National Public Health Organization) for the control of COVID-19 disease and is trained to take a nasopharyngeal sample for molecular testing from a suspected case. At the same time, the doctor in the context of telemedicine will be able to monitor suspicious cases and close contacts.
- High standards of food and beverage preparation in full adherence to the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System) in combination with strict hand washing and hygiene policies in all teams involved in food and beverage production.
- Staff training on a daily basis and systematic monitoring for strict adherence to guidelines. Every staff member is using personal protection equipement (PPE).
- Systematic daily disinfection at contact points of frequent use such as reception counter, tables, shared door handles, WCs, etc.
- Hand sanitizers available in all public areas.
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection protocols before each new arrival.
- Laundry as has always been in our premises, so now is done on site to avoid unnecessary contact with others outside of the hotel.
- As every year, all airconditioners undergo maintenance.
Important information about the operation of the hotel:
- To limit overcrowding in all common areas, thus in the reception, we give the possibility to check in the outdoor area in front of the reception.
- Upon check in all guests must fill in a form with the necessary information, contact details, previous stay (island/hotel). Files are kept for public health precautions (GDPR).
- We extend the duration of check out and check in between stays (check out until 11:00 am and check in from 15:00 pm). Τhe change in this time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory in order to ensure that between different customers the room is cleaned, thoroughly disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
- Infrared thermometers are available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request.
- Disinfection of card keys.
- Highly recommend our guests to use their credit card/ debit card or wire transfer for payment at check out. It is also preferred the electronic sending of invoices, receipts/etc.
- Visiting guests/ friends of our guests (to non-residents of the hotel) are not allowed.
- Daily cleaning of the room upon guest request.
- Daily change of linen and towels upon guest request.
- For the breakfast buffet in our breakfast area, pre-booking in advance is necessary in order to avoid overcrowding.The same policy applies free of charge to all our F&B services.
- It is possible, with prior notice to and communication with the front desk, to have your breakfast delivered to your room door .
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of our sunbeds at the pool area and the beach.
- Specific number of swimmers at the pool following the instructions issued by the relevant authorities.
We, the Contaratos Beach family, are sure that we will soon come out of this ordeal as winners, healthier and most of all stronger than ever.
This difficult time will pass!
Never stop dreaming!
Untill we meet again…
Contaratos Beach Hotel